Monday, May 22, 2006

DIXIE CHICKS

Every time I get ready to amaze you with another one of my stories, somebody does something really ignorant. This time it was The Dixie Chicks. If you remember three years ago Natalie Maines told a concert crowd in London, "We're ashamed the President of the United States is from Texas." Then when the backlash slapped the whores in the face they apologized. Some say they never really apologized but this was posted on their web site, 3/14/2003 - (Maines) "As a concerned American citizen, I apologize to President Bush because my remark was disrespectful. I feel that whoever holds that office should be treated with the utmost respect. We are currently in Europe and witnessing a huge anti-American sentiment as a result of the perceived rush to war. While war may remain a viable option, as a mother, I just want to see every possible alternative exhausted before children and American soldiers' lives are lost. I love my country. I am a proud American."

Now the bitch has the audacity to say "I don't feel that way anymore, I don't feel he (Bush) is owed any respect whatsoever." Give me a fucking break. Talk about doing anything to stay in the headlines.

Her friend and fellow Dixie Whore, Martie Maguire said "I'd rather have a small following of really cool people who get it, who will grow with us as we grow and are fans for life, than people that have us in their five-disc changer with Reba McEntire and Toby Keith," Maguire said. "We don't want those kinds of fans. They limit what you can do."

All this time I thought I was cool and "got it" just to find out since I don't listen to the Dixie Sluts, I'm not and I don't. If listening to them is what it takes to be cool, then I want no part of it.

What I see here is the women trying to be popular by going along with the crowd. First they bad mouth Bush in front of foreigners for approval, then they come back here and found out they're not real popular, so they apologize and now it's OK to hate Bush, so they take back the apology. As far as I'm concerned they became traitors to our country the minute they bad mouthed the President of the U.S. outside our borders and they should have never been allowed to come back.

I know you're thinking "Wait Trash, you bad mouthed the President too." Yes I did. I do think he's gone crazy with power and I think he's ruining the Republican Party. The difference is I still support him on the war thing and I talked shit about him inside our borders and I didn't do it so people would like me. I said what I said because I believe it. Plus I'm running for President, so I'm supposed to talk "Trash".

I know my not buying their albums didn't hurt them. They're still rich, that's why they say the things they say. I never been a fan anyway. When I first heard "Earl Had To Die." the only thing I thought was, if some guy sang a song about some girl having to die, women would be screaming for blood. I don't do double standards. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that shit, you know?

Ten years from now we'll see them on VH1's "Really Stupid Things Celebrity's Did" show and their albums will be in truck stop discount racks. Natalie will be fatter then ever, Martie will be hooked on pain killers, Emily will be in a nut house and George W. Bush will be filthy fucking rich from all that gas money.

Note: It takes approximately $3,000,000.00 to run for President. I have two years to raise the money. See those bullets to the right? They go to my PayPal account, I suggest y'all start donating.

No comments: