Saturday, January 10, 2009

10 Things & A Nightmare

Last year Bent asked me to do one of those meme thingys. The way this one works is, I'm supposed to list 10 honest and interesting things about myself and pass it along to 7 others. I wont pass it on, simply because, after me what else could you want to read or write about. That's right. Nothing. It all starts and ends with me. So lets get started.

1. I love cereal. So much so, that I keep at least 4 different kinds in the house at all times.
2. I was nominated for best Sex Club DJ at a swingers convention in Vegas. I should have won.
3. As much as I love political correctness, I love the word retard more (ask my kids).
4. I'm not a big fan of the police (the rock group or the profession).
5. I beat my monkey at least once a day, sometimes twice.
6. I have a very addictive personality, whether its cigarettes, cocaine, or pussy. I have to be hooked on something or else not all is right in the world.
7. I can't stand when someone talks about themselves. That's less time we could be talking about me.
8. I have a problem with public speaking. First I freeze up then I choke. Followed by a full blown panic attack.
9. I have control issues. I have to be in charge at all times.
10. I LOVE to dance and I love to be nekkid. I really love dancing nekkid. But if I had to choose between the two I would pick dancing. People could watch me dance but I don't think people could watch me be nekkid. I once won a polka contest and a waltz contest. I'm simply the best.

Now on to part two of this post. On Thursday I got the opportunity to meet a fellow blogger. I met up with Nightmare in Austin. He was in the area for some kind of work thing so we made time to meet up and swap lies. First I had to convince Jen I wouldn't be killed and turned in to a skin suit. We met at the hotel bar and let me say it was like meeting up with someone I grew up with. We clicked like we had known each other all our lives. If you get a chance to meet this guy you should. I haven't laughed that hard since I watched that cat get shot (you must watch) on The Boondock Saints. He's definitely good people. I wish I had known him in my wilder days. I can see us sharing a bench in the local jail.
Nightmare: "That was cool."
Trashman: "Yeah. Let's do it again when we get out."
Yep. Could have been some great times.

Oh. Happy New Year fuckers.

No comments: