Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm Back, Pukin' Relish

As y'all know by now, Jen and I met Zelda and Jethro for lunch last Saturday. After hanging with Jack for 20 years it was refreshing to have an intelligent conversation with someone. They are amazing people and their kids were fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen two better behaved kids. I'd like to know how they get their kids to be so good. I use fear myself.

They're the first bloggers I've ever met (Jack doesn't count, of course that's nothing new). I can't wait to hang out with them again. We talked for five hours. Five hours of puke filled conversation. The subject changed several times but it always came back to puke. I couldn't have been happier. We had to leave way to early to suit me, Jen and I had to go to my bosses wife's birthday party. I would have rather stayed at The Broken Spoke. I felt like I had known them all my life and I wasn't ready for the party to end. But like all good things, etc. etc. etc.

I would suggest that if you get a chance to meet them. Do it. You'll never meet a finer pair and Jethro ain't bad either (Sorry had to throw in some breast humor). I'm sure there's a lot more I could say about them, but I'm running on empty right now. I've worked 14 hour day's all week and I probably won't get a day off until next weekend. I won't bore you with that though.

Instead I'm giving you three choices for my next post. Y'all know how this works. Most votes wins.

1. Barred From Caesars Palace For Life
2. Dead Chick In The Van
3. The Truth About Gas Prices (This one could get me killed)

Let your conscience guide you or vote number three if you want me dead.

No comments: