Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Thought PETA Was Bread

I finally finished taking the bottle of pills I found. It seems that since I don't have them anymore that the paranoia has decreased. But that doesn't mean that THEY aren't out to get me.

This is one of those post where I'm going to skip around a few subjects. If you don't like those kind of post, to fuckin bad.

First subject. One of my favorites. How great is it the French are getting burned out of their own country by the same assholes they tried to protect from us. I can't think of anybody that deserves it more.

Subject B. The Texas - Mexico border. Close it. Anybody tries to cross it and we shoot them. Enough said.

Third Subject. PETA. I've owned boots made out of cow hide, bull hide, rhino, baby kangaroo, elephant, snake, and shark. I even owned a shark skin suit once but I think they ripped me off because it didn't feel like shark. I own leather jackets, belts, boots, whips, tie down straps (you freaks know what I'm talking about) and other assorted goodies made from dead animals.

I eat meat, fish and yard bird. I've hunted squirrel, snakes, rabbits, deer, javelina (wild pig) and lots of other furry little creatures. I've always tried to eat what I killed, but let me tell you there's no way to cook a opossum so that it's edible.

Some day I plan on killing a Kodiak Grizzly with a toothpick, some rubber tubing and a Frisbee. Don't ask me how, because I'm using the same technique against THEM.

PETA has seen fit to publish this shit. Be sure to read both pages, paying close attention to the last paragraph on page two. If you don't feel like reading it, fine. It says, and I quote "Until your Daddy learns that it's not fun to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals that they could be next." What the fuck is this. Now they're trying to turn our kids against us. Well I've got an idea. How about a PETA season. I love hunting. Let's hunt some PETA's.

Subject IV. Christmas time and Walmart. I'm calling for a nationwide boycott of Walmart. I'll admit there was a time in my life when I thought Wally World was the greatest thing. But now after the stunt they pulled this year. They'll never get another penny from me. In fact when I'm elected president, my first official act will be to order a complete study of Walmarts accounting and business practices. Anyway this year Walmart advertised a big sale from 5am until 11am on Black Friday. One of the items was a HP laptop (in limited supply). A friend of mine is in dire need of a new laptop (his exploded) and this one would suffice, plus it was only $378.00.

I put in a few calls to a distant sort of in-law (he works for Satan, also known as Walmart), to find out just what limited supply meant and how the sale would work. After threatening him with bodily harm and possibly death, he finally gave up the info. Each store would have 10 to 20 of the laptops and they would be sold on a first come first served basis.

So my friend gets up early and gets to Walmart at 4:30am. Turns out they are handing out numbers for the laptops and he's to late. On his way out the door a woman asked him if he had a number and gave him hers. Now he's number 17. WooHoo he's getting a new computer. Walmart had everybody with numbers on one side to the displays when they rolled out the laptops. This is where everything went awry. They announced the numbers were no longer valid, now it's first come first served. The laptops were on the other side of the aisle from the people with numbers and there was a rush. Nobody with a number got a laptop. Which seems kind of wrong because most of the people with numbers got there first. There was a story on the news where some guy in Florida was tackled for cutting line. I did a little research and this kind of thing went on all over the country.

More proof that Walmart is the devil. They took the Holiest of Christian holidays and made a purely commercialized hell out of it. I refuse to give the devil my money. He's already gotten enough out of me. He got my dad. He walks hand in hand with my brother. So he got two family members, he ain't getting my money.

No comments: