Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Nekkid Truth

I like being naked. I love being naked. I would be naked all the time if I could. There are two problems with this.

1. I have seen me naked. It ain't pretty. Regardless of the fact that all women find me attractive, I still know it ain't pretty. Maybe it's my rugged good looks or my charm or my wit and personality that turns the women on, it however ain't my body. It could be the fact that I'm all man or the lightning bolt on my winky. There's no understanding women, they are after all women.

B. The other problem is. I like to touch myself. If I was naked all the time I wouldn't get much done. I would be too busy choking my monkey. So I always have some kind of pants on even when I'm alone in the house. Like right now. This would be a good time to be nekkid.

Gotta go.

No comments: