Sunday, July 03, 2005

A Great American

This being the 4th of July weekend, I thought I would talk about a true patriot. Me. I love this country and the other 49 states too. I bleed red, white, and blue. I would fight to the death for what this country stands for and I support all the troops that are doing that right now, in far away deserts. I stand behind the president, whether I voted for him or not. I did it for Clinton, I'll do it for Bush. Even if I don't believe in everything they do, I will support them, simply because they bought... uh, they were elected. You may not respect the man but you should respect the office. If you don't like the way that things are done, you can always work to change it in four years, instead of sitting around and whining about it.

Now a few words about The Bill of Rights. Just some of them , not all of them.

1st Amendment. Freedom of religion. This country was built by Christians to avoid religious persecution. You bleeding heart, pansy ass, panty waisted, liberals need to leave some things alone. I don't care who worships what. I believe in God, don't try and take Him out of the Pledge of Allegiance. If you don't want to say the Pledge, then don't. But don't try to tell me that my children can't. Part of the problem today is children are not taught allegiance to anything much less their country.
The other part of the 1st amendment is freedom of speech. I will defend everyone's freedom of speech even if I don't like what you're saying. Burning the flag is not speech. I don't hear words, I just see flames. I will kick your ass if you try that shit in front of me.

2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms. Enough said.

4th Amendment. Deals with unlawful search and seizure. The Nazis in charge of law enforcement got rid of this one a long time ago.

5th, 6th, & 7th Amendments. All deal with trial and law and juries. Simply put they don't matter, only money can save you in our judicial system, just ask O.J. and Michael Jackson. Poor people get fucked, just ask the West Memphis 3.

OK, that's enough of that. There's more but my head hurts and I don't really care about most of it anyway. It reads like this .....blah, blah, blah, blahbity, blah, blah. There are some things you can't change or do anything about. There are some things you can. You can stand up for what's right, you can support the troops, you can vote for me in the next election, you can buy my earrings, you can teach your children to love our great country, you can help bring America back to what it once was. You can go to a parade tomorrow and wave a little flag and salute the big flag when it passes. You can be proud.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A couple of side notes

1. Ford W. Maverick did this pic for me. He's one hell of an artist. Send him your business if you need some work done.

B. The earrings will ship Tuesday, I was down for a couple of days with some kind of weird 48 hour summertime flu, plus I had to figure out a way to ship so that the post would not get bent.

III. If I offended anyone with this post. Fuck you.

413 subsection 7. I have a new article at TerriblyWrong.com. Go read it.

Go have some barbeque, apple pie, and an imported beer (can't get much more American than that). Have a happy and proud 4th of July. Love your country and your next president (if it's me).

Once again. July 17th is Trash Day. Be sure to mark it on your calendars. Cards and gifts are expected and will be accepted.

No comments: