Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just Wondering

I've been without the internets for a little over 2 weeks now. It finally came back on Saturday(right after I ordered internets from AT&T and went out and bought a DSL router). My internets will be permanent by Thursday after that I will have to struggle for an excuse not to blog. If need be I'm sure I can come up with something.

Maybe some of y'all what frequent the chat rooms can explain some things to me. For instance when you type LOL are you really laughing out loud? Or when you type ROFLMAO, how can you type if you're rolling on the floor? Did you lose your ass before you hit the floor or are you on the floor because of something some one said? Are you on the floor because you lost your ass and can no longer sit?

I'm thinking about having a little soiree (that's party for you uneducated types). It would be an open invitation for anyone that reads this blog. I'm thinking late July between my birthday and Trash Jrs birthday, around the 26th of July kinda killing two birds with one rock. Nothing definate yet. But if you're interested let me know (trashman64@gmail.com) so I can figure the cost. Kids welcome. I have a small pool for the kids and plenty of movies and games. Of course the party would be mostly a celebration of me.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to the DA about my little "working without a permit" ticket. It could be a fine up to $2000.00, afterwards I may no longer have a job. It all depends on how the home owner takes the news that he's paying for it.

That's all I have for now.

No comments: