Sunday, June 01, 2008

The End?

It's been awhile. I hope y'all noticed I was right about the FLDS. Two courts overturned the rulings of the judge that said CPS was right. In other words the CPS did NOT have any reason for seizing the children. The CPS did NOT see any signs of abuse. All they had was a lot of speculation. second guessing, rumors and their own sick thoughts, oh and an overwhelming desire to control people. That's what government is all about. Just remember first they go after the FLDS, next will be the Baptist, then the Catholics, and don't forget the Jews.If they get away with this shit it will be one group after another, and it will all start out with "they're molesting children". Once those words are spoken everybody assumes you're guilty, no proof needed. The government said you're a pervert, it must be true. Enough of me being right. AGAIN.

I've been busier than... something really fucking busy. Which I guess is a good thing. It would be anyway, if I could make some money at this shit. Well at least it helps keep the bills paid. Maybe someone out there can explain to me why you'll pay a mechanic $75.00 an hour to keep your car running, but the guy that's going to fix your house is supposed to work for fucking free.

This post is fucking boring. It's all I got right now though. I could tell you more pimp stories or a story about a friend of mine that was almost shot down by the USAF when he flew over Crawford, Texas. I could tell you about a run in I had with some satanist one night in a graveyard in the swamps on an island off the coast of Georgia. I could tell you about the night I saw a guy get his brains blown out the side of his head. I could tell you about a trip I made to Virgina so a friend of mine could shoot the guy that was harassing his wife. I could tell you about drug sniffing Chihuahuas. There's tons of exciting stories I could tell. I could tell you about robbing a drug dealer. I could tell you about the robbery I masterminded, the victim owned an alarm company. But I'm not going to.

Nope, I'm thinking about retiring this blog. I find that I have to force myself to write. Not sure why. I find myself parked in front of the TV a lot. There's nothing on, I don't really pay attention to anything anyway. I just don't have the energy to entertain y'all. Things just don't seem the same as they were back in the days of my rock stardom in the blog world. It's probably because I don't write as much as I used too. So y'all don't read as much as y'all used too. It's a never ending circle.

My mind is not on my blog as much as I would want it to be. I guess it's too much worrying about the future. The housing/building bust has not hit Austin as hard as it's hit the rest of the country but it's getting there. So I don't know how much longer I'll be in business. Jen's job ends on Sept. 29th. Don't know what's gonna happen after that. Then there's the cost of gas. Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker. The big oil companies along with the muslims in charge of the oil are slowing (or quickly) destroying America from the inside. Gas prices are going to shut down our economy completely. People are gonna just sit there and do nothing. Like the sheep they are. Our government has trained it's citizens well. Sit by and do nothing everything will be OK. The government said it so it must be true. It's things like this that keep me angry.

So I sit here pissed off wondering what's next.

One good thing happened. My youngest (T3) received the Presidential Award for Academic Excellence. The bad thing is it was signed by George W. "Fuck the American People" Bush. Now before you conservatives get pissed and you liberals star celebrating. I feel that way about ALL politicians. Republican, Democrat it doesn't matter, it all comes down to the fact that they are all fucking scumbags. Nuff said. I'm sending my blood pressure through the roof.

Trashman out.

No comments: