Monday, December 22, 2008

A New Adventure In Trashland

I quit the construction business yesterday. I went to my partners house walked in and said "I quit". He took it better than I expected. I've had all I can take of this bullshit. I don't know what I'm going to do, but it's like a giant weight has been lifted off me. How cliche. I felt better last night than I have in a long time. I couldn't sleep once again but this time it wasn't stress keeping me awake. It was excitement. The excitement of not knowing what was gonna happen next.

I am a little apprehensive about paying my bills, but I figured up how much I made on my last 5 jobs and it came out to about $2.00 per hour (little foreign children in sweat shops make more than I did). My partner bid low so we would get the jobs. It's a damn shame we got them. So between that and the fact that Americans are replacing wet-backs outside of Home Depot and contractors are paying the Americans less than they paid the wet-backs (because they can due to the fact that America is doomed). I decided it's time for a new career. I'm better off sitting at home than I am killing myself for $2.00 an hour. I figure after Christmas I'll start looking for a new path. Anything will do. I've been surviving off nothing, so minimum wage is a step up,plus I wont have to work as hard.

I'm going to spend the next few days relaxing and thinking. Maybe I'll figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I know I'm going to clean out the garage and make some kind of home gym for the oldest boy. I have a few ideas about blog posts. So y'all should be entertained a little more. I also have a few ideas about making some money on the internets. You'll be seeing these changes soon. Gonna add some people to the blog roll and probably lose a few. I'm gonna try and change the way I approach life in general. Perhaps I'll try not to be as angry. Nope that will never work. I'll start out not as angry and let it build up instead of just blowing up. Nah. That wont work either. I'll just smile when I'm angry. That will confuse the shit out of people.

So in closing I just want to say Merry Christmas fuckers and keep on keeping on.

No comments: