Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dereliction of Duties

Once again I let the comments get away from me. I had no idea there were so many Starshit haters out there. Seems no one likes it except for Jay, but then again there does seem to be a new "I Hate Jay Club". So, Jay you can take the $4.00 I spent at Starbucks and use it to hire a bodyguard. That'll learn you to disagree with me.

I've been quite busy these last few days. The boys are on spring break. I'm attempting to get some work done, but it's going mighty slow. I also joined up with Mace and Ford over at TerriblyWrong.com. I wrote my first article for them and it should be published tomorrow. It's not much, just an introduction of myself and my asshole ways. If y'all feel up to it, click the link on the right and go read it. I will be submitting to them from time to time, probably about once a month.

I know these are not good excuses for ignoring y'all, but they're all I've got so they'll have to do.

I've been trying to get back on a daytime schedule, but after working nights for the last 10 years it's been really rough switching over. I'm sure y'all have noticed the strange selection of hours on my comments times. If y'all didn't notice they're all over the clock. The most unfortunate part about the whole thing is now I have trouble sleeping at all, which in turn gives me too much time to think. I don't know if y'all are aware of it or not, but I'm not a thinker. I'm more of an action type of guy. I don't want to think, I want to do. Thinking makes Trashman's head hurt.

So in order to cut down on the pain, I'm going to let y'all pick my next post. When I write, I don't think, so this is going to make my life a lot easier. I'm going to give y'all three subjects, and y'all are going to vote on the one that you want me to write about. Then I will add up all the vote's Friday sometime and post a blog on said subject Friday night. Just write your vote into the comments section. If you vote for more than one I will count only the first vote. One reader equals one vote.

The subjects:
1. Burger or Filet Mignon
2. I think she's dead
3. They love me

I realize that the titles are not very descriptive, I can only assure y'all that numbers one and three are as good as number two. That's what makes this such a fun game.

I see that Beckie used my name in the title of her latest post. I just want to say thanks for the mention.

All 11 times I used the word y'all was for Grace. I know how much she loves the word y'all.

1 comment:

Nerwen76 said...

Hey Trashman, found you via Jay's Party. I've enjoyed reading through your archives... just wonderin? what ever happend between Trashamn JR and DQ, oh and AP? I don't know how you didn't rip someone's head off, cuz I sure would have... take care...