Monday, February 13, 2006

Ode To Jen

Once again it's that time of year.
I write a poem, hope I don't sound queer.

This I write for you; my wife.
I am the love of your life.

You have curly hair and eyes of green.
You're real damned pretty and kind of mean.

Lips that were made to pucker.
First time I saw you I thought " I want to fuck her."

You cook my breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You're smart enough to know you caught a winner.

You make up beds and pick up toys.
You take good care of my boys.

You feed the snake and wash the mutt.
I really like to look at your butt.

You love me though I'm paranoid.
You know I'm here to fill the void.

Life without me woudn't be the same.
In fact it would be boring and lame.

I like it cold and you love the heat.
You don't mind when I make fun of your feet.

We've been together through thin and thick.
You make sure I don't get too sick.

You wash the clothes and clean the house.
You even give the snake a mouse.

All these things make you perfect to me.
I'll be back, I gotta pee.

Sorry about that, didn't mean to make you wait.
I think you picked a hell of a mate.

I hope you don't find my poem stupid.
If I ever catch him, I'm going to kill Cupid.

So there you have it. Happy Valentines Day.
I managed to write this and not sound gay.

We love you.
Trash, Trash Jr, T3, Rambo, Plisken and the strippers crabs.

No comments: