Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dammit

I thought I was going to dodge this bullet, but it seems Seven had me in his crosshairs. Remember bro paybacks are a bitch and I'm a vindictive mother fucker. The French blood in you will cause you to surrender. LOL

Let the madness begin

3 names you go by:
1. Asshole, that's Mr. Asshole to you
2. Snookums
3. Mr. President (soon)

3 screen names you have:
1. Trashman
2. TrashMan
3. Trash Man

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm pretty
2. I'm humble
3. I'm modest

3 things I hate/dislike about myself:
1. My pathetic little dick
2. My inability to say no to this quiz
3. The fact I can lick my eyebrows

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Asshole 49%
2. Mother Fucker 51%
3. Trash 110%

3 things that scare you
1. Not a
2. Damn
3. Thing

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Cigarettes
2. Coffee
3. Mirror (I'm pretty)

3 things your wearing right now:
1. Nipple Clamps
2. Cock Ring
3. 6" Heels

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
1. AC/DC
2. Kid Rock
3. Willie Nelson

3 of your favorite songs at the present:
1. The Weight - The Band
2. Into the Mystic - Van Morrison
3. Brother Loves Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond

3 things you want in a relationship(love is a given)
1. Head
2. Blow Job
3. Fellatio

2 truths and a lie (no particular order to keep you guessing):
1. The earth is round
2. I don't really have a pathetic little dick
3. The sky is blue

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. A big juicy ass
2. Full lips for blowing with
3. Shaved

3 things you just can't do:
1. Quit my job
2. Like my car (it's tiny)
3. Scratch my back in the very middle

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Masturbation
2. Looking at myself
3. Looking at myself while I masturbate

3 things you want to do badly right now
1. End this quiz
2. Plan my revenge on Seven
3. Fart without shitting myself

3 careers you are considering:
1. Millionaire
2. Billionaire
3. Short Order Cook

3 kids names (either boy or girl)
1. Billy the
2. Nasty Dog
3. Poindexter

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Bang Nicole Ritchie
2. Nuke a foreign country
3. Establish World Peace

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Jeanette
2. El Sid
3. Catt

No comments: