Thursday, February 10, 2005

Damn These Lists

I want to start off by saying there have been a few questions about my blog. Is it fact or fiction? The answer is; FACT, or as Jack would say "just the facts ma'am." Now granted some of the conversations are not word for word, but they are close enough to dead on. I was under the influence of controlled substances a lot of the time when these things were going on, so I don't remember exactly how it all went, plus I've slept since then. You can believe it or not, doesn't make much difference to me. One warning however. Don't step up in my face and tell me I'm lying.

Most of my readers know I don't do these list things, but since I received a personal plea from Bent, I guess I'll have to do it. I'm not sure how I can fuck this up, so I'm not going to even try. Who knows maybe it will give you a little insight as to how The Trashman works.

The Random Ten:

The first ten songs on a recently burned CD -

1. If That Ain't Country - David Allen Coe
2. The Weight - The Band
3. Into The Mystic - Van Morrison
4. Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond
5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
6. He Still Loves Me - Fighting Temptations
7. Canon in D - Pachelbel
8. Love Is Blue - The Ventures
9. Flesh Of My Flesh Blood Of My Blood - DMX
10. Shuffle It All - Izzy Stradlin And The Ju Ju Hounds

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

252 totally legal downloads. I didn't steal none of them. LOL

The last CD you bought is:

REO Speedwagon - Hi Infidelity
Like so many others, I try living in the past.

What is the last song you listened to before this message?

Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash.

Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:

Kid Rock - You Never Met A Mother Fucker Quite Like Me - (nuff said)
Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog - (now you're messin with a son of a bitch)
38 Special - Back On The Track - (some even call me the devil child)
Johnny Paycheck - I'm The Only Hell (Momma Ever Raised) - (they took my belt, and my billfold, my fingerprints, and a profile of my face)
Traveling Wilburys - Tweeter And The Monkey Man - (In Jersey anything's legal as long as you don't get caught)

Who are you going to pass this to? (Three persons and why)

Nobody, because the madness needs to end somewhere, and since it usually begins here, this seems like a fitting place for it to stop.

UPDATE: In my haste to end the pain of this list, I forgot to give a special Thank You to Flirt In A Skirt for making me the Blog Buddy of the day. So to Flirt I say Thank you, I really appreciate it. Y'all stop over and read her.

No comments: