Saturday, January 23, 2010

3rd Shift

Yep. I'm working again tonight. I'm being used. The reason they keep sticking me on this shift is because of my bad assedness. On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays we get the lowest of life forms in the middle of the shift. There's a night club down the street from us that gets a big crowd on those nights. After the club closes and they get tired of pepper spraying and robbing each other in that parking lot, they come and visit us.

Skanky black women, fat white women. 350 pound women on 4 inch stiletto heels. Thugs and wanna be gangsters dressed in red wearing their pants around their ankles. All smelling of cocoa butter and weed. They come in and steal the condoms (thank God they're not reproducing) and candy bars. They ask for grape "rillos" and wood tip wine "blacks". They complain about the prices and leave the change (I'm supposed to be thankful for the 17 cents they just gave Stop-and-Rob). Nothing but disrespect. They cut in line. They trash the bathrooms. They fill up the parking lot, all playing different rap tunes as loud as they can. They are fucking animals. Rob thought he had it hard with the "guidos". He should see this shit.

Slowly things are being changed. They're starting to act a little more human. It's all because of me. I don't take shit. I don't give shit. I'm not in the shit business. That's simply how I roll. Who knew I could train animals? I'll be lucky if I don't get shot tonight.

Keep on keeping on.