Saturday, January 02, 2010

O Pressed

Remember how a while back (the last post) I said I was going to post every day this year? Well somebody's trying to stop me. Right after I posted that blog my computer caught the nastiest virus I have ever seen. It's new. I should be able to fix it but it's going to take some time, patience and effort. I believe Hussein and his goons have something to do with it. Or maybe it's the Russians. It could be the Chinese but the virus is in English. Either way somebody is trying to fuck up my shit and they're doing a pretty good job of it. But I have my ways of getting around that crap.

Just let it be known, I WILL find whoever is involved with the Anitvirus Live virus and when I do..... I'M GOING TO EXECUTE EVERY LAST MOTHER FUCKING ONE OF THEM.

Until then have a pleasant day and keep on keeping on.