Monday, January 11, 2010

I Don't Get it

A blond calls her boyfriend and tells him that she's having trouble with a jigsaw puzzle.

Boyfriend: "What's the puzzle supposed to be a picture of ?"
Blond: "A rooster. I've been up for 2 days trying to put it together."
Boyfriend: "I'll be right over."

The boyfriend arrives at the blonde's house. He goes into the kitchen and finds the blond sitting at the table. He takes a look at the puzzle.

Boyfriend: "We'll never be able to put this puzzle together."
Blond: "But I've been trying so hard."
Boyfriend: "I know, but you need some sleep. I can see you're really tired."
Blond: "I haven't slept in 2 days. Maybe I'll go to bed."
Boyfriend: "That's a good idea, but before you do you should put the corn flakes back in the box."

Keep on doing whatever it is you do.