Wednesday, November 12, 2008

18 More To Go

See that thing over on the right. The one that says "click the can". That's a link to my cafe press store, it's got some political shit in it. Go buy some while you can. The election's over and I'll be replacing it soon. I don't know if you're aware of the fact that political stuff goes up in value over time. Plus it will be worth even more when y'all decide I need to replace Nobama as supreme ruler. I will be adjusting the prices so that I only make .01 cent per item. So don't think I'm going to be getting rich of this shit. Buy, don't buy it doesn't matter to me. I'm just giving you a chance at a piece of history. Now you can own memorabilia from the greatest Presidential candidate of all time.

Also. I better start seeing more comments.

Sorry I didn't have anything better tonight. You try doing this shit every day.

Comment. NOW.

No comments: