Saturday, November 29, 2008

One More Fuckin' Day

I often wonder if I'm boring. I know I don't do the exciting shit I used to do. I don't tell all my good stories cause I'm waiting on a book deal and why give it away if I can get paid for it. At the same time I look at my comments and I don't see very many. I also check my tracking thingy and I don't have near the number of readers I used to. I know some of the post are boring but November is a bitch. Posting every day can be real difficult. Posting on days when you just don't feel creative truly sucks. I don't want to do the mommy blog thing or the political blog thing or the photo blog thing or this is my family ain't they great blog thing. I much prefer the look at me I'm amazing, entertaining, smart, charming, witty, too good lookin' for words blog thing. I just gotta figure out how to get back there with out giving away too much content for free. I want to retire from physical labor and make money sitting at home writing. or go back to pimpin' either way don't require much effort.

No comments: