Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Results Ain't In Yet

If I wait for the election results I will miss my deadline for the HoBloMoFo thing. I'm not going to mess this up for anything, so y'all will have to wait until all the votes are counted to read what I have to say.

Instead tonight I want to talk about my favorite subject. Me. As most of you know I have diabetes. Due to this I piss a lot. In fact I told the boys one day that my life was one big piss with little breaks between. Lots of things make me piss. For instance the phone. If it rings I gotta go. Anybody that calls me knows this. When I pull into my driveway, I gotta go. If I raise my right hand, I gotta go. That one usually causes problems since I hold my dick with my right hand. This is however not what I wanted to talk about, it's just a little info that needed to be told to understand the rest of the story.

There's a medicine cabinet right above my toilet. This cabinet has a mirror on the door. So since I spend so much time pissing this means I spend a lot of time looking at myself. After all the hundreds of hours of looking at myself, I have come to a conclusion and that is.

I am one pretty mother fucker.

No comments: