Thursday, November 05, 2009

Counter Monkey Conversations III

I work with a couple of other guys from time to time. My assistant manger, I'll call Sam. Then there's the guy I'll refer to as Pretty Boy, simply cause he's pretty. Sam seems threatened by Pretty Boys good looks but I personally think the female clientele has improved due to him.

The other night Sam and I were working when an older (ancient) black woman with bleach red hair approached the counter. We'll just call her "Old Black Woman". She put her items on the counter and the fun began.

Old Black Woman: "Where that pretty mother fucker that works here?"
Trashman: "I'm standing right in front of you."
Old Black Woman: "Oh you cute but I'm talkin' bout that hot white boy with the light blue eyes."
Trashman:"Oh, you mean Pretty Boy. He'll be here tomorrow."
Old Black Woman: "I take that mother fucker home and lick his ass dry."
Trashman: "I'll be sure and let him know. You have a good evening."
Sam: "I just puked in my mouth."