Sunday, November 22, 2009

One Lucky Broad

I just figured out how lucky Jen is to be with me. I know a chick that's sitting at home right now with a sick kid. Her husband is missing in action, drunk and has her car. It probably cost her, her job. I wouldn't do that. In fact I never do any wrong when it comes to relationship time. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. I don't fuck around except in my head. I don't beat her needlessly (she needed it every time). I do laundry. I do dishes. I sweep and mop. I get the kids off to school. I do the grocery shopping (Jen sucks at it). I do everything. She should be thankful she has me. In fact I'm gonna make her say it at the Thanksgiving table. Yep. I'm fucking wonderful.

Another quantity post brought to you by a short time frame.

Keep on keeping on.