Saturday, November 10, 2007

As Good As I Once Was

I got in from working my ass off all day and what do I find? One lousy comment. Now I have three, one of which is mine. So I got to wondering is it me? Did I lose it? Was I gone to long? Do I suck now? Well I looked back at some of my old stuff. You know what? The new stuff is as good as the old stuff. It must be y'all. Y'all must suck. I AM A ROCKSTAR. An unappreciated rockstar but still a rockstar. If you're not taking this fucking NaBloPoMo challenge or never have then you have no idea how hard it is. So start showing some love. Leave some comments. I check the tracker, I know you're there. Say something damn it. Even if it is a big, FUCK YOU TRASHMAN. I'm cool with that'

Keep on keeping on.

1 comment:

Jammie J. said...

Wow. Someone's getting bitter.