Friday, November 09, 2007

The Missing Post

I lied. I going to post twice today to make up for missing the other day (fucking feds). This is going to be short and not very sweet. A while back I was listening to the Dudley and Bob show on KLBJ. They were talking about a video clip on the web called Two Girls and a Cup. It took me awhile to find it but I did. It is the vilest, sickest most disgusting thing I've ever watched (repeatedly). It is hitonious. I will not put up the link because it's Not Safe For Work. Hell it's Not Safe For Anywhere. However if you want to see it and you're OK with being mentally and emotionally scared for life, just email me at trashman64@gmail.com and I will send you the link. Keep your phone close by in case you need to call 911. Oh and a bucket too.

No comments: