Monday, November 19, 2007

Speechless

Can you believe it? I've got nothing to say. Me of all people. I love the sound of my own voice. I like to watch myself type. Yet. I'm silent. Actually I've got plenty to talk about, just not the energy to do it. Plus all the post that I have in mind are long winded in true Trashman form. I don't smoke in the house, so normally I don't smoke when I'm on the computer. I set up a small desk in the garage, so now with this NaBloPoMo thing going on I manage to get a lot more smoking done.

I've got some new readers and some of the old ones are starting to return. This comeback tour might not be such a bad thing after all. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Keep on keeping on and remember, I'm watching you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: